Thursday, June 11, 2009

NO SUCH THING AS SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE---JEWISH RACISM---JEWISH PRIVATE RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS GET MONEY--OTHERS RELIGIONS DO NOT.

The Constitutional Issue:
ALL OR NONE = NEUTRALITY TO RELIGION.
There is no such thing as separation of church and state, that is a mis-quote attributed to one of our founding fathers, our constitution speaks to NEUTRALITY towards religion, either all religions get the equal access to public funds, to federal tax-dollars to finance private, religious education in the same unfettered manner that Yeshiva University enjoys, or none do; giving to all or giving to none, is neutrality towards religion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why are different standards applied to different schools?

Brief background & why this is important to Touro College:

I was a medical student at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, and I discovered, among other things, in June 2005 * [ see note A, below ], that this school committed fraud in a federal student loan program to steal money from me, is maintaining false business records, a crime, and refuses to allow me to make full, true, and complete entries into my business records, another crime.

My intentionally falsified records are being to persecute me though life.

As Rabbi Marcus knows, a graduate of Touro College, Mike Tyberg, also had his financial records at Yeshiva’s medical school falsified, too. Mike Tyberg is a white, Orthodox-Jewish man. At Yeshiva University, a Jew steals from another Jew, and the woman who fought to protect, was me, a goy. NOT KOSHER, Rabbi Lamm, not kosher.

The consequences of committing fraud in a federal student loan program are HUGE. Yeshiva loses its ability to administer this program, forever.

At a meeting with the FBI, an attorney who is helping me will be present, as will representatives from other groups/individuals who want answers to questions.

Touro College has an interest in sending a representative to this meeting. That person does not have to say who he/she is, or why he/she is present, that person can just sit quietly, in the back of the room, as a neutral, objective observer. Update on 6/11/2009-FBI wants a private meeting--fine. I WILL report back.

Issue # 1:

When Touro College maintained false business records, the Manhattan District attorney’s office had no problem prosecuting, but, when Yeshiva University maintains false business records, the Manhattan District attorney’s office [ see note B, below ] refuses to prosecute, why?

Jurisdiction is an excuse. This school has been sued in Manhattan and in the Bronx, based on the wording of its name: the Albert Einstein College of Medicine [ located in the Bronx ] of Yeshiva University [ located in Manhattan ]; they play old lady word games.

Nevertheless, in a timely manner, I went to the Bronx district attorney’s office, too. The Bronx district attorney’s office lied to Congressman Weiner’s office
[ MANIPULATE THE FLOW OF INFORMATION----or is that the idea? Are you sensing a theme here, Lt. Col. Wardle ? Manipulating the flow of information to manipulate a GENERAL ! You won't think of doing anything like that, would you Wardle... ].

My case is multi-jurisdictional. The Hudson County prosecutor’s office, located in New Jersey, refused to take proper action, too.

Issue # 2:

When Bob Jones University discriminated on the basis of religion, in theory, its tax-exemption was revoked.

When Yeshiva University hurt, hurt REAL people, not in theory, stole money, discriminated on the basis of religion, and shocked the community conscience with other crimes and transgressions, based on the standards articulated in the Bob Jones University case, its tax-exemption is not revoked, why?

Issue # 3:

Real people from Touro College were convicted of real crimes, still its tax-exemption was not revoked.

Again, the case against Bob Jones University was made in theory, yet, its tax-exemption was revoked. Why?

Concern A: The Biased Press.

Notably absent from the press reports is the FACT that Touro College turned itself in, and got a special commendation for being truthful and forthcoming.

Yes, we need publicity, at the very least, to show that when Touro College did the right thing, it still got bad press.

This is an opportunity to correct that omission, and get good press for Touro, in contrast, to Yeshiva University.

Brig. Gen. Patrick Finnegan, on the West Point campus, knows that I am telling the truth:

Note A: Judge Patterson ruled against me in May 2005. I discovered the intentionally falsified promissory note in June 2005. This newly-discovered evidence gives me the ability to amend my complaint. An amended complaint completely replaces the original complaint.

Ultimately, this is irrevelant. I have perjury [ I did not get 2 hearings, I did not get one hearing ], SHOW ME, SHOW ME the written, published, faculty-approved hearing procedure that fully comports with the spirit of the law, and allows a student like me to be in the room to hear the arguments against me. THEY CANNOT becasue IT DOES NOT EXIST. I was required to stand out in a hall, while in a meeting room, my professors gave false, unsworn testimony against me.


The reason Yeshiva's attorneys do not want me to submit an amended complaint is because I will drag in the religious issue, and cite to Diane Persky's case, Diane Persky is a Conservative-Jewish woman who successfully sued Yeshiva University for religious discrimination. The work her attorney did was good. Her career was ended because she wasn't Jewish enough, not Orthodox enough, not a good role model for our girls....Diane Persky laughed when I called her....everyone in New York knows Yeshiva University is NOT " non-denominational".....everyone knows that it is an overtly religious private school.....everyone knows they lied for the money....everyone knows they engage in FALSE ADVERTISING.

Note B:

At the Manhattan District attorneys office, last summer, they gave me a student intern to talk to, NOT an ATTORNEY. He did not even finish college. He was not able to evaluate the crimes in my case.

Had the Manhattan District attorneys office taken my complaint seriously then, I would not have been physically assaulted by Jersey City Medical Center, and my friend, who tried to protect me, would not have been assaulted, either.

No comments: